Easy Spinach Pesto Recipe!
Need a quick night meal?!?! This pesto is going to become your new best friend! Throw it on a pre-made pizza crust with your favorite veggies, drizzle into soup for an extra flair, dollop on a sandwich, toss with pasta or vegetable noodles - the skies the limit!
- 2 cups baby kale or spinach
- 1 big bunch basil, or 2 small bunches
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup hemp seeds
- 1/3 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/3 cup olive oil, or more for a thinner pesto
- Salt to taste (1/2-3/4 teaspoon)
Directions: In a food processor or blender combine all ingredients until smooth. Salt to taste.