Chocolate Covered Strawberry Breakfast Bowl!
Check out this healthy + delicious breakfast bowl perfect for Valentine's Day!
Strawberry Chocolate Smoothie Bowl
Yield: 4 Servings
- 2 cups unsweetened non-dairy vegan yogurt or kefir
- 1 banana
- 2 1/2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Optional garnishes: fresh berries, frozen berries, cacao nibs, hemp seeds, banana slices, raw chocolate sauce (see recipe below)
Directions: Blend all ingredients until smooth, sweeten to taste. Finish with desired garnishes and a drizzle of raw chocolate sauce
Raw Chocolate Sauce:
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/4 cup maple syrup, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- Pinch of salt
Directions: Whisk all ingredients until smooth. Transfer to a squeeze bottle or tupperware. Store in refrigerator. When ready to use, place chocolate sauce (still in container) in a pot of warm water to re-warm.