“Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile.” Albert Einstein
I am passionate about using food as a tool to give back in my own community and the world. I am a strong believer that food and social justice can go hand in hand. We incorporate giving in some way as a part of each pop up event, here’s what we’ve done thus far . . .
- Collected over 100 pounds of healthy food for “The Rescue Mission”
- Donated $250 to Farm Sanctuary
- Collected over 70 new toys and 20 backpacks for local refugees through “The International Rescue Committee”
- Donated over 100 personal care items to the Monarch School, a local school for homeless children
- Donated 25 pairs of pajamas to local foster youth
- Donated 15 packages of diapers for local struggling families through SAY San Diego SAY San Diego